For an affordable board and one-stop shopping, hit up Trader Joes' great selection of goodies. P.S. the ⭐️ = my go-to items.
- Unexpected Cheddar sliced ($3.99)
- Manchego sliced ($4.68)
- French Brie ⭐️ whole ($5.58)
- Port Salud whole or sliced ($3.90)
- Salame Secchi ⭐️ sliced ($7.49)
- Calabrese folded ($2.99)
- Fig & Olive Crackers ⭐️ ($3.99)
- Savory Thins ($1.69)
- Raspberries ($2.99)
- Grapes ($5.49)
- Marcona Almonds ⭐️ ($5.99)
- Dried Persimmons ⭐️ sliced ($3.49)
- Marinated Olives ($1.79)
- Cornichons ($2.69)
- Rosemary sprigs ⭐️ ($1.79)
- Dark Chocolate broken into small pieces ($1.79 - 3 pack)
As you know, I like to start by adding the olives, cornichons, and Marcona almonds to separate small bowls or ramekins and place them in the center of the board to anchor it.
Place the prepared cheeses around the outside edge of the board.
Next, fan out a handful of savory thins and figs & olive crackers around ramekins. Serve any remaining crackers on the side.
Add the dried persimmons, raspberries and grapes sections throughout the board, paying attention to color placement.
Tuck the Calabrese salami folds and Salami Secchi slices into any remaining spaces around the ramekins and produce sections.
Garnish with rosemary and chocolate to serve.