Next time you’re craving something super delicious and decadent, whip up this salad that incorporates fresh spinach, sweet roasted strawberries, and creamy, crispy brie bites.
The Fresh Stuff
- 4 ounces baby spinach washed
- 2 cups roasted strawberries
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup optional
- 1 clove garlic smashed
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 4 Fromger d’Affinois Crispy Brie Bites
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Add the brie bites to a baking dish and bake for about 8 minutes or until the outside is crispy and the inside is gooey.
Meanwhile, add the olive oil, balsamic, maple syrup, garlic, salt, and pepper to a blender and blend until completely combined.
Divide the spinach evenly between 2 bowls, dress to your preference, then toss to evenly coat. Top with almonds, strawberries and the warm brie bites to serve.