This easy Christmas candy dessert recipe is a fun holiday themed treat!
- Ghirardelli Squares
- Red and green rock candy
- Peppermint bark
- Red and white M&Ms
- Christmas red oreos
- Snowmen gingerbread cookies
- Gingerbread men
- Chocolate covered cookies
- Candy canes
- Red, white, and green candy corns
- Red, white, and green gummy bears
- White chocolate peppermint pretzel thins
Start by placing the gummy bears, candy corn, and popcorn in small bowls or ramekins around the board to anchor it.
Fan the Oreos (I like to style them on their side so the red frosting shows), pretzels, and peppermint bark around one of the bowls.
Fill in the space between the bowls with candy and chocolates, making sure to separate similar colors.
Arrange the rock candy, Ghirardelli Squares, and cookies in uniform patterns around the board.