T post contains collections of products that I recommend. t may contain affiliate links.
‘Tis the season for great holiday gifting! Here are my top picks this year, especially if you have a cheese lover in your life.
It’s no surprise that my top choice is going to be my over own product, THE CHEESE BOARD DECK . It’s a perfect gift, stocking stuffer, white elephant and hostess gift throughout the season. NOTE: We are sold out on many online retail sites right now. But it is in-store at many, so call PAPER PLACE, PAPYRUS and check your local independent book store and gift shop. They are definitely out there.
To make it even more special, grab and a basket, and fill it with complimentary items to create the perfect gift for the cheese-loving entertainer in your life. Here are some items to choose from:
- Eat, Drink and Brie Merry Sweatshirt – The coziest new addition to the It’s Gouda Brie Okay collection! Check the shipping dates on the site to make sure it will arrive in time. If not, my suggestion is to gift the original design. You can even print out a pic and put it in your card with a note saying it will be arriving at their house soon 🙂
- Serving Board – This beautiful wood board is big and substantial, perfect for the entertainer in your life. It’s perfect for serving up charcuterie, but equally beautiful as decoration in the kitchen when not in use.
- Brie Baking Dish – I love this dish because it’s a complete all-in-one: you can bake, serve and store in one dish. It’s a great way to make my easy baked brie recipe from Card 8 of THE CHEESE BOARD DECK.
- Gold Cheese Knives Set – Cheese knives are an essential part of any cheese board. These are particularly fancy, adding a little sparkle to holiday entertaining.
- Mini Bowls – I love these small black bowls. They’re beautiful and super useful for filling your cheese boards with a variety of jams, mustard, olives and nuts.
- Honey Dipper – Sweet honey and savory cheese are a perfect pairing. And the best way to serve it up on a board is with a honey dipper. Grab a ramekin, pour in your honey and have your guests use the dipper to drizzle honey onto their cheese and crackers.
I partnered with my friends at Tillamook to create some amazing bundles to get you started on your cheese boarding journey! It’s a great gift to help with pairings and entertain over the holidays.
Brunch Bundle – We all have that one mimosa-loving friend! Whether savoring a slow morning with loved ones or entertaining pre or post-holiday gathering, help them take the busy work out of brunch with this bundle.
Maker’s Reserve Flight 2.0 – Perfect for the cheese connoisseur in your life, this bundle will take your tastebuds on a dynamic journey with four of our very best vintage white cheddars.
Impress Your Guest Bundle – Be the talk of the town this holiday season! Savory, salty, and sweet – this bundle holds the key to a boast-worthy board.
Zodiac Cutting Board – No matter their sign, these boards make a unique and personalized gift for everyone on your list!
Storyworth – Each week, Storyworth sends your loved one a prompt, they’ll answer it and send it back to you. At the end of the year, all their writing is bound into a book! Dad-ager and I have been loving this all year long! His stories make me laugh each and every week and I know I will cherish the book forever.
Cheese Board Earrings – These earrings make the perfect accessory for that cheese lover in your life! Plus they’ll think of you every time they wear them 🙂
Big Boards for Families – If you’re looking for some extra board inspiration or know a big family, this book is for you! Sandy Coughlin has become one of my favorite to follow on instagram and she has all the tips and tricks to make your boards super sized!
House Story – Since moving into my new place, I’ve become more obsessed with design and renovation. we’re currently renting, but i’l definitely use Jasmine’s renovation secrets from this book when we buy a home!
The Comfortable Kitchen – It officially comes out on Dec 28th, so it just misses actual Christmas, but I love Alex’s recipes and will definitely be gifting this one too. Perfect for those friends you see right after the holiday! She also has a printable on her site to give as a gift telling your friends it will arrive shortly.