As always, this post contains collections of products that I personally recommend so you can get your board on. It may contain affiliate links.
It’s been quite a year! Sending everyone lots of love and healthy vibes this holiday season. Gifts don’t solve everything, but they sure can help. Here are a few of my favorite things that might brighten a loved one’s day (or your own).
Let’ get started…
Note that I’ve gathered these items with ease of delivery and ordering in mind. But whenever possible, I also encourage you to shop small, shop local (i.e. restaurant gift cards) and shop black-owned businesses (see also my 5 favorite Black-owned businesses that go great with cheese boards).
My limited edition holiday apparel collection is the perfect feel good gift for anyone on your list! Given the awesome response, these are now on BACKORDER. Click here to put your name on the WAITLIST for the next launch.
- Crewneck Sweatshirt: comes in Maroon (as seen on me here) and a quintessential grey that goes with everything.
- Premium Hoodie: Super soft and cozy and perfectly peachy!
- Long Sleeve Tee: The cute cheese graphic makes these. Yellow is the ultimate cheese-lovers color, but it’s also available in maroon and navy.
For anyone starting out, I always recommend my Cheese Boarding STARTER KIT. Just grab one of the boards and my essential accessories, then put them together in a basket and you have an EPIC gift set. You can find all my favorite products year-round on the SHOP MY FAVORITES page and the full list of STARTER KIT items via this link, but here are my 3 priority items for for a new cheese boarder…
- JK Adams Wood Board: This is one of my all time favorites, but you probably know that from seeing it all over my feed. It’s substantial enough to accommodate a large party, but surprisingly lightweight. It also looks great as decor hanging in your dining room or kitchen. If you want to start with a smaller, more affordable board, go with this round serving tray or this rectangle board with a lip (for only $25 that I use it ALL THE TIME).
- Ramekins: Whether it be to separate briny items (like olives) on a cheese plate, or to corral bite-sized chocolate pieces on a dessert board, ramekins are essential to creating beautiful and functional spreads.
- Cheese Knives: Every board needs a set of knives. This set is perfect for the beginner with 4 different shapes to accommodate your favorite cheeses.
- Every cheese boarding pro needs their own personal salami cutter.
- Take your cheeseboard level to the next game with some gourmet jams from Trade Street Co.
- Once you have the basics down, it’s time to upgrade your cheeseboards! I love this hexagon one.
- These ramekins are modern, chic and perfect for all your cheese boards.
- This cheese board inspired tote bag is perfect for the cheese lover in your life! There’s also the cutest tea towel in the same print.
- If you need a cheese filled Christmas tree, then I’ve got the ornaments for you! This wheel of gouda ornament, this stack of cheeses ornament, and this parmesan ornament are inspired by cheese wheels. I also love this cheese grater and this mini cheese board ornament! And everyone loves a good pun!
- Trust me, you need this Muddy Heart toothpick monster for all your cheesy gatherings – your guests will love it!
- This fun cheese art print will make the best addition to a cozy kitchen or your cheese obsessed friend’s gallery wall
- And don’t forget a cheesy card
My book comes out in Fall 2021 and it will most certainly be a great holiday gift next year. In the meantime, I have some other great resources that you will love.
- That Cheese Plate Will Change Your Life by my friend Marissa Mullen is the perfect gift for anyone who wants to learn more about all things cheese boarding.
- This wine and cheese pairing swatch book will turn a casual Tuesday night at home into a Napa Valley resort experience!
- I love this Beautiful Boards book from Baker Mama for the gorgeous photos and helpful tips!
- Stuff Every Cheese Lover Should Know is a good resource and fun stocking stuffer.
- How cute are these cheese board earrings?! Too amazing!
- I love how classy these gold marble knives look – they could even be displayed on the counter year round!
- A gold honey dipper will add that extra little pop of sparkle to any cheese board spread. I also love this gold honey dipper from CB2.
- I love the simplicity of these cute cheese markers. And if you take a close look at these arrow cheese markers, you will see how they say “cow,” “sheep,” “blue,” etc. Super helpful!
- Fischer Price Snacks for Two: THIS. IS. EVERYTHING!! I mean, I would easily steal this cheese play set from any kiddo I come into contact with. Start ‘em young, guys… start ‘em young!! ALSO- I won’t judge any adults that keep keep this for themselves.
- What is cuter than mac & cheese onesies?! Again, start ’em young!
- This Dyson vacuum is ON SALE and a total game changer for a merry and bright home. I debated putting it in the self-care section, but honestly, it has been the best purchase in my home. It’s an investment and worth every penny for keeping me sane and cleaning up the chaos that happens in my house post food shoots.
- I’m obsessed with fizzy water and have started making my own with this cool countertop Soda Stream x Bubly.
- The Necessaire Body Essentials set is my go to for a spa night in. Use my code MEG10 for 10% off
- These Left Coast Candle Co. candles smell AMAZING and the wood wick makes it sound like you’re sitting next to a fireplace. My favorite scent is called “magic,” and I love them for this time of year!
- These amazing collagen lip masks from KNC Beauty will have you feeling gorgeous in no time!