This post contains collections of products I personally recommend so you can get your board on. It may contain affiliate links.
Updated Feb 2021
A beautiful candy board inspired by the holiday of love. Gather all the pink, red & white sweets of the season, and make this stunning dessert for your loved ones!
How To Create A Candy Board
It’s actually pretty easy to create a beautiful candy board. If you’ve seen my cheese boards, you’ll notice some similarities in the way I lay out the design with these steps:
- Start by picking a color palette (pink, white, red & chocolate brown are perfect for VDAY)
- Place a few smaller candies in bowls or ramekins around the board. In this case, heart-shaped bowls were perfectly fitting.
- Arrange candies in fun and uniform patterns (I.e along the edge of the board or in a triangular patter)
- Fan cookies/candies around the bowls
- Fill in the holes with smaller candies
Similar Board Inspo
If you’re looking for similar ideas, check out this Baby Shower Candy Board, which would also be great for Thanksgiving, or check out this version of a Galentine’s Day Board (with the addition of the infamous Apple Heart).
What Board Did You Use Here?
Show me Your Boards
And, if you liked this board recipe, please rate and review.
Valentine’s Day Dessert Board
- XO Gummies
- Pink and White Skull Gummies
- Red Gummy Hearts
- Ghirardelli Valentine Squares
- LOVE Chocolate Bar
- Yogurt Pretzels
- Heart Cookies
- Heart Sprinkle Chocolate Bars
- Sprinkle Cookies
- Chocolate Sprinkle Heart Candies
- Chocolate Covered Sprinkle Pretzels
- Pink Oreos
- Lip Gummies
- Salted Caramels
- Champagne Gummy Bears
- Raspberry Fruit Snacks
- Pink M&Ms
- White M&Ms
- Pink Lindt Chocolates